Dean Zabrieszach was appointed to the position of CEO of HMI Technologies in Australia in March 2015.
• a Board Member and President of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Australia,
• a Board Member & current Chair of ITS Asia Pacific,
• Project Director for the 23rd ITS World Congress in Melbourne in 2016,
• a member of the AustRoads Cooperative ITS Program,
• the Australian Head of Delegation and former Convenor of Working Group 9 on the International Standards Organisation Technical Committee 204 (ISO TC 204) for Intelligent Transport Systems,
• the Chair of Australian Standards Committee IT-023 for Intelligent Transport Systems, and
• MCEC Club Melbourne Ambassador.
Dean previously worked with VicRoads, the state road authority of Victoria, from 1984 to 2015, where he occupied a number of senior positions including Manager Program Development, Manager Maintenance Program, Manager Intelligent Transport Systems, Director Road User Services and Director Road Operations.
Dean has extensive experience in intelligent transport systems, traffic management and security management, as well as the development of numerous road infrastructure projects in metropolitan Melbourne.
Dean holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) Degree from the University of Melbourne.