The EVOLVE 2019 Conference Program will be published in October*.
The EVOLVE 2019 Conference Program has been designed following consultation with the industry and from learnings and feedback from the 2018 Conference in Adelaide. The program will focus on key tracks. Each track has been assigned Track Champions who have been providing oversight on the content and selection of speakers.
The tracks include:
- Best Practice Case Studies– this track showcases the MEA Award-winning events as well as key international events with high levels of complexity. These case studies will provide insights into best practice in event management. Learn firsthand from producers of these amazing events
- Event Business– the events industry in Australia is made up of a high percentage of small businesses. This track is all about business and how to manage your business to plan and achieve your outcomes.
- Event Management – This track and will include presentations on procurement, delegate boosting, sustainability best practice, the value of incentives and other key topics designed specifically for event managers
- Event Panorama– the wider world of events. This track is focused on global trends and perspectives, the Australian market and how Australia is positioned in the competitive world of attracting and delivering events.
- Future Leaders– developed by MEA’s Future Leaders designed to meet the education and professional development needs of tomorrow’s industry leaders
- Sales and Marketing–build on your skills to stay ahead in a highly competitive market. This track will include building relationships, using social media to grow your reach, analysis and measurement and best sponsorship practices.
- Tech Talks– AI, VR and all that is new in technology, staging and production and how it is used to heighten the event experience.
- Wellness and Professional Development– work/life balance is key to working in the events industry, this track will show us how to achieve this holy grail. It will also include sessions on developing your personal and professional skills to assist you in life and your career.
In addition to the concurrent session tracks – there will be three plenary sessions each day with presentations from leaders in the event and business sectors.
*Program subject to change.